How do you mitigate the risks of possible Food Fraud as part of your certification?
ProCert offers assistance with a self-developed methodology that meets the requirements of the GFSI standards.
The food safety standards BRC, IFS and FSSC 22000 require an assessment of the risks of Food Fraud and, as a result, a plan and implementation of measures to mitigate these risks. The standards do not describe a method for assessing and addressing these risks though. Each company must therefore decide for itself on how to deal with this challenge.
Audience Quality Managers of Food companies and Managers in adjacent functions (Procurement, Manufacturing, Sales), Food Safety consultants.
Certificate of participation
Experience with GFSI standards is an advantage.
- 02.09.2020, 09.00-12.00 (CET)
- Timeline for subscription
- CHF 325 / € 260 (CHF 275 / € 220 for ProCert customers) incl. documentation (incl. ProCert guideline), excl. VAT
- ProCert Trainer
- Number of participants
- 5 – 15
Objective of the webinar
- Understand standard requirements
- Understand how to translate these requirements into an effective Management System
- Understand how to assess and prioritize risks using the ProCert methodology
- Understand how the system can be implemented and maintained
Content of the webinar
- Presentation of the requirements and work necessary prior to the evaluation
- Identification and evaluation of raw materials, packaging materials and outsourced processes using the two potential approaches
- Prioritization of significant raw materials, packaging materials and outsourced processes
- Presentation of implementation steps: Listing, evaluation, revision, implementation, review, improvement and updating
This webinar can be adapted to your specific needs. It can also be held as a face-to-face seminar, even inhouse in your company. Contact us for further details.