Contact & incident
We are happy to answer your concerns.
Please get in touch with our management team or our market directors.
Information/Questions about a certificate
In the event of an incident related to your products or services we ask you to complete this form.
- For the standards of the BRCGS, IFS and FSSC 22000 family, you must report these incidents within 3 working days.
- The certified organisations shall notify ProCert immediately in case of a serious incident or violation of applicable regulations as soon as it is necessary to involve a competent regulatory authority.
The form below can be used to send relevant objections to ProCert.
- ProCert will analyse these objections, check in particular whether they comply with the applicable requirements and take a decision.
- The final result will be communicated to the objector/complainant.
- ProCert keeps the objector informed.
Appeals are objections raised by a body certified by ProCert against a ProCert certification decision.
Complaints are messages or objections from an external body (e.g. organisations, consumers, authorities) concerning dissatisfaction with ProCert's activities and services or with the activities and services of an organisation certified by ProCert, for which a reply/opinion is expected.
Objections will be dealt with by an internal commission, which will take the final decision.
All ProCert staff involved in the handling of objections is bound to strict confidentiality.